I've tried writing a blog several times in the past, but hopefully 4th time's the charm... At least this time, I'm fessing up to my laziness in the title. No false advertising here.
I love eating great food, and I sometimes love cooking it. But at the end of a long workday, I'm more likely to find instant food options (leftovers, cheese toast, TJ's latest frozen offerings) than actually cook. This blog won't be about those meals. This blog will be about the times I actually make an effort -- like when I make jam or find a new recipe I love.
I'm hoping to use it as a personal reference, so that, for example, I will no longer have struggle to remember exactly which fruit cake recipe worked, and then, failing to remember, make the bad one instead.
Of course in order for it to become a personal reference, I actually have to keep it up. Let's see if it works this time. I bought the ingredients for my favorite salad from the farmers market this weekend, so that should be the next post. Don't hold your breath though. I really have a terrible record with these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment